Always first say "Assistant", then speak the command.
- explore [query]
- read (start speaking the current article)
- silent (stop speaking)
- back (browse back)
- forward (browse forward)
- show [type]
- set language to [language]
Browse & search categorised topics.
Various types of lists (links, dates, places) may be shown here.
You can bookmark a page in two ways:
- Clicking the bookmark icon (located in the bottom-right corner)
- Or by dragging-and-dropping something from the page-content into your bookmarks.
- ALT + y toggle sidebar
- ALT + u toggle fullscreen
(note: only available when the focus is on the sidebar)
- ALT + i add bookmark
- version: 0.4.2
- creator: J. Poulsen
- copyright: © 2019-2020 All Rights Reserved.
- contact: email